Friday 7 November 2014

NARS - And God Created The Woman

There aren't many beauty fanatics in the world who would say 'no because I already have enough neutral palettes' and I am no exception. While in London last week I had to pass the door to Space NK on the way to and on the way back from where my training course was. I am surprised myself that I managed to hold off for 3 days before going in. And when I did go in, well, you will have probably guessed what happened. 




I wouldn't like to count how many neutral eye palettes I own. In saying that I don't tend to wear much in the way of colour on my eyes, so having more neutral tones makes sense, right? Anyway, I have a new favourite of those palettes. NARS And God Created The Woman is a small compact with six beautiful shades of smooth as silk eyeshadow. I have been playing around with different shade combinations and due to the shade selection they all go with one and other which means that you can make quite a verity of looks, from a subtle day time to a full on evening smokey eye. As this palette is so small and thin it makes it absolutely perfect for travel or for popping into your work bag to go from day to night time in a few minutes. 

Have you tried this palette yet?   

2 comments:

  1. Can you ever really have enough neutral palettes though? They're such a good investment as they're so versatile!

    http://eliphi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is no such thing as enough neutral palettes! :) x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...