Wednesday 23 April 2014

Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lipstick


Bourjois have seriously hit the nail on the head with their liquid lipstick. Rougue Edition Velvet Lipsticks may be new to the beauty stands and my makeup bag but they have quickly become my favourite lip product in my stash.

I chose the shades 'Hot Pepper' and 'Olé Flamingo' - I particularly love 'Hot Pepper' as it is a brilliantly vibrant summery red and I plan on wearing it a heck of a lot throughout the summer months. 'Olé Flamingo' is a gorgeous bright pink which will definitely be in my holiday makeup bag too!

The consistency of these liquid lipsticks feels like a gloss on application, but it is not a gloss formula. It quickly sets into your lips with a matte finish and is pretty much budge-proof for at least 5 hours (in my experience). The colour doesn't bleed, go patchy or flake off. It doesn't dry my lips out either.

I seriously have no criticism of this product. It may just become one of my Holy Grail products. No kidding.

Have you tried this yet? If not I urge you to go out and try it for yourself - I love them and plan on getting each colour!

You can get it from Boots here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...