Saturday 6 September 2014

Gatineau Aquamemory



Every so often you find a product that just makes you smile. It does what it says it is going to do, it smells great and it just makes you happy. I'm not the only one that feels this way toward beauty products, am I? 

I have a few Gatineau products and on the whole they always deliver. This Aquamemory Moisture Replenish Mask is fab, I use this 2 or 3 times a week to give my skin a surge of moisture. It is a thick gel texture which feels cool when applied on the skin which I find really relaxing after a long day staring at a computer screen and under air-con units. Also, can I just mention the smell? It smells so clean and so refreshing it instantly picks up my mood and does my skin a great treat at the same time. Bonus!

If you are on the market for a moisturising mask then definitely give this one a look. It is a little bit pricey but by doing a bit of searching between Very and QVC you can normally get a good deal with some travel minis or with some money off which makes it a better deal. This one is a brilliant buy and has this mask as a mini!

Have you tried this mask? Which masks do you love? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...