Thursday 10 April 2014

Skincare with Superdrug


I have mentioned some of these products before. But boy, are they worth mentioning again. Superdrug really have hit the nail on the head with the Naturally Radiant and Vitamin E skincare ranges. 

I first dipped my toe in the water with the Superdrug skincare ranges with the Vitamin E Radiance Moisture Cream. Now, for £2.99 I wasn't expecting great things but after a couple of uses I was completely converted. Super-hydrating and really light on the skin it also gives my skin a bit of a glow. I buy this in bulk when it goes on offer (as if it isn't enough of a bargain at £2.99 anyway!). I always have several in my stash so that I will never run out! 

I mentioned the Vitamin E Intense Moisture Cream in my post yesterday as one of my S.O.S. products. Again, this is £2.99 and works absolute wonders on dry and dehydrated skin. I slather in on when my skin is needing a pick-me-up and within an hour it is looking better already. I never want to be without this baby.

I have also picked up both the Vitamin E Night Cream and the Vitamin E Eye Cream (both £2.99) and have been welcome additions to my routine as they hydrate and give my skin a lovely glow.

I have also ventured into the Naturally Radiant range. I got the Naturally Radiant 2 in 1 Moisturiser and Serum recently to give it a bash and I have fallen in love with it. Not only does it smell divine but it is a great multi-tasking product when you are pushed for time in the morning. It works brilliantly and does give my skin a boost of radiance. It is currently half price at £2.98 - remember that is a serum and moisturiser!

Finally, the Naturally Radiant Hot Cloth Cleanser is amazing for getting the everyday grime off of your face and feels very luxurious when you are using it. I use it at night time and it leaves my face feeling super clean and very glow-y. This is also currently on offer for £2.98. 

I definitely recommend the Superdrug skincare ranges, they are purse-friendly and feel very luxurious and like they are seriously working for your skin. 

Have you tried any of these products? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...