Tuesday 29 April 2014

Rimmel at Poundland


I love a stroll through the beauty aisle in Poundland, I always find a bargain or two. Like these Rimmel nail polishes last week while I was having a rummage through their beauty bargains.

All three shades are perfect for the summer, from left to right we have Sky High, Get Your Shades On and Strawberry Fizz. I think that Get Your Shades On would look amazing with a tan (I am forever pale, however - SPF 50 is my best friend!) but I really love Strawberry Fizz, it is a proper Barbie pink and looks very girly, I'm really looking forward to being able to wear this one with more feminine hands, now that I am no longer working in the warehouse of a supermarket and working in an office my hands won't take the same beatings on a weekly basis - hurrah!  

These guys are definitely worth the £1, Rimmel polish is one of my favourite brands to buy nail polish from, they go on smoothly and last pretty well too.

What bargains have you grabbed in Poundland recently?

1 comment:

  1. Ohh I miss Poundland ~ I used to frequent it when I was in the U.K!!

    Thanks for the follow on Bloglovin, follow me on Instagram if you like for a follow back @mollyandbeans http://instagram.com/mollyandbeans .

    Love M+B
    mollyandbeans.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...