Sunday 27 April 2014

Benefit Big Easy - Review



I you have read much here on my blog before, you will know that I absolutely adore Benefit Cosmetics. I was so excited when I heard that Benefit were launching Big Easy - a BB cream. I hot-footed it to my local Boots when it was launched to get my hands on it. 

This product really left me underwhelmed. I wanted to love it so much, but when it looked powdery and chalky after 10 minutes when it had set on my skin and had settled into my pores almost instantly (which to be honest aren't normally an issue) I was so disappointed. I tried different product configurations beneath Big Easy, I used different moisturisers, I used the Benefit Porefessional primer thinking 'surely, this will work now.' and it never did. I got the same disappointing result every single time. 

'Gutted' is not the word. I thought that this would become my absolute favourite base product but I have instead sold it on because it just did not work for me and my skin. 

Have you tried this product yet? Did you get better results than me? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...