Wednesday 22 January 2014

Staple Empties.


Over the last week I have finished five products which have all become staples in my beauty routine. I'll kick of with the hair products, we've got Batiste Floral Dry Shampoo (£2.99), as a lover of vintage hair styles I will put my hand up and say that I wash my hair once a week to make it easier for styling, honestly. Dry Shampoo is a product that I use on the last couple of days before washing my hair just to refresh it and give it some texture for putting my hair up and for freshening my fringe when it looks a bit flat. This fragrance is so lovely, I like the cherry one too, but this floral is such a pretty scent. I always have a spare in my beauty stash! 
Next we've got the Cien volume hairspray from Lidl (89p - I think?!) this is an AMAZING hairspray or the price - I use it when doing beehive-type styles and it holds up great, I really do love this hairspray!
I have two cleansing products from L'Oreal which have become firm favourites for taking my daily face off before a good scrub or a face mask. I start off with L'Oreal Eye Makeup Remover (£3.49) which is hands down the best eye make up remover I have ever used. It is not overly oily yet it still gets every last morsel of eye makeup off (and I wear a lot.) it has never caused my eyes to sting or get watery because it is still quite gentle on the eyes. 
Once my eye makeup is off I move on to L'Oreal Skin Perfection Miceller Soloution (£4.99), cotton wool pads soaked in this are amazing for taking off makeup and daily grime that lands on your face and neck - this works better than face wipes as a lazy cleanse before bed! 
Last of all I have the Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover (£4.99) which is just a gem of a product for quick removal of nail polish - you know when you are rushing out the door to go to work and remember that your red polish is all chipped? Dip each finger in and the polish comes off so easily - I have a spare of this too because it is a product which I have gotten used to having on hand.

Have you tried any of these products? What did you think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...