Friday 24 January 2014

Aldi Skincare

I have read so many reviews about Lacura skincare from Aldi and during my last visit I decided to grab a couple of items to give them a go - and I am so glad I did!



So, here are the two products which made it into my trolley - the Lacura Renew Q10 Eye Cream (£2.49) and the Lacura Aqua-Complete Intensive Serum (£3.49)
I picked up the anti-wrinkle eye cream by accident if I am totally honest, I was to busy talking whilst choosing my products to notice. That being said, this eye cream works wonders at soothing tired eyes before bed and awakening them in the morning. The formula is very cooling which I personally love as my eyes can get a bit heavy and sore from wearing (and removing) eye makeup - and it doesn't sting my eyes. This is definitely one that I'll repurchase even though it was an accidental purchase in itself!
Secondly, and most importantly, is the Aqua-Complete Intensive Serum. This is a complete dupe for Gatineau's Aquamemory Moisture Replenish Concentrate (£49.00), which I did love - until I got my hands on Lacura's version. It smells very like it and works just like it (if not better!) it is less than one tenth of the price AND you get 20ml more product! I use it morning and night and when I waken first thing my skin feels to hydrated and supple which is not like my skin, I'm normally dry and dehydrated when I first waken up. I cannot recommend this enough to you, i you have dry skin then go, go, go! Try it and I'm certain that you will love it as much as I do.

Have you tried any Lacura products?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...