Thursday 5 September 2013

Charity Shop Finds

Hello again!

I was out raiding my local charity shops this week and the Salvation Army were running a 3 for 2 on all ladies clothing, so the blouse was a freebie!

 So this is my freebie blouse, originally from Austin Reed, it was the pattern which grabbed my attention in the shop as it looks very like a Cath Kidston print - to my eyes anyway! It is a lovely short sleeved blouse which I am sporting today with some high-waisted swing trousers (I do plan on getting G to snap a photo of my outfit today - if I remember!).


Next are these palazzo pants/swing trousers. These are very light and floaty, not ideal for the coming colder weather however perfect to put away for our holiday to Florida next year! I think that with a plain white or red top and some wedges these will look great! 

 Last up is this sweet hounds tooth print skirt, the label for this had been chopped off so I can't be sure where it came from originally. It is quite thick and stops just at the knee, I'm thinking tights and boots with this for the colder months! 


Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...