Wednesday 31 July 2013

Inspirations

Hello again!

Apologies for not posting for a few days, working night shifts all week have left me a tad anti-social, tonight is my last one so I will be posting more frequently - I promise! 

I wanted to just do a quick post today about where I gain inspiration from. As I have mentioned, I love to make things and you will often find me at my sewing machine or sitting gluing and sticking things together. Now as much as I would like to tell you that everything that I make is all from the top of my head, I would be lying. I have a large amount of craft and cookery books which I love to flick through for inspiration as well as my monthly dose of Mollie Makes magazine. That being said, my biggest source of inspiration is probably the ever-so-wonderful Pinterest. (check out my boards filled with inspiration here

I love my craft books!

A mixture of craft and art books.


Mollie Makes lined up all pretty on my shelf!
A few recipe favorites. 

Where do you gain your inspiration for craft and cookery? Do you have a collection like I have?

Until next time,

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...