Wednesday 13 July 2016

Nuxe Rêve de Miel Lip Balm

I don't even want to think about how many lip balms I own. For some reason whenever I set foot in a chemist or place an online beauty order at least one makes it into my basket. Most I can happily use and then leave in handbags, coat pockets and sometimes they even find their way down the back of the couch and while I enjoy using them - I don't miss them. 

Upon a look around the Nuxe stand in M&S I came to find Nuxe Rêve de Miel Lip Balm and I recalled seeing it in a Lisa Eldridge video (French Pharmacie Skincare Favourites). I stuck it into my basket and thought I'd give it a go, I always tend to get along with French pharmacy brands. 



Why hadn't I used this sooner? I didn't think that there was much of a difference between lip balm products. This, however, is like no other balm I have used. It is intensely hydrating and yet doesn't have any 'slip' or sheen to it, making it perfect for use before (and on top of) lipstick. It smells totally delectable, with honey and grapefruit oils that help to repair and sooth the lips and the lip contour area. Nuxe even state that this can be used on skin sores and light burns.  

At £9.50 a tub this is a pricey high street lip balm - especially if you have a track record like me for leaving them everywhere. I can say, however, that since I purchased this back in March I have always known exactly where I have left it. Escentual currently have an offer on their French pharmacy brands, so you can pick it up for £6.33 at the moment here. (I discovered that by accident - keep and eye out for some French pharmacy brands over the coming weeks!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...