Monday 25 July 2016

Clarins Gentle Exfoliator Brightening Toner





I love a liquid exfoliator. I have collected quite a few in my skincare drawer and there are a few fail-safe ones that I know will do their job. No matter what. Clarins Gentle Exfoliator Brightening Toner is one of those fail-safe options. 

This is similar to Alpha-H Liquid Gold but is much more gentle on the skin. I find that I use this every 2 or 3 nights (the recommendation from Clarins is once a week) as a part of my regular maintenance routine and will use Liquid Gold when I need something stronger as a treatment.

This product leaves the skin feeling very clean and refreshed after your cleansing routine and works with tamarind and gentle fruit acids to melt away the dead skin cells contributing to a dull complexion. To apply, just soak a cotton pad in the product and sweep over the face and neck, avoiding the eye area, and then follow with your usual routine. As always, make sure that you use SPF after using any exfoliating products as your skin becomes much more sensitive. 

I find that my skin looks much brighter and clearer after using this product which is why I like to include it in my normal routine. I like to use this in the evening, it is my personal preference but I would rather use an exfoliator before bed so that my skin is not exposed to UV rays immediately afterwards. On a side note, however, if you are going to be applying makeup for an event, using this before your moisturiser will smooth the skin and have it looking in top condition. Just be sure to apply SPF - Please! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...