Monday 16 March 2015

Kiko Long Lasting Shadow Sticks

The last time I was down in London I ventured down Oxford Street one night. I will say it just now - I much prefer Glasgow. Oxford Street on a Wednesday night at 7pm was busier than Buchanan Street at 2pm on a Saturday afternoon. I like it when you can shop with plenty space and not have elbows in your ribs when you try and walk through a door. Anyway, enough of my moaning. I knew that Kiko Milano had a shop on the corner of Oxford Street and Regent Street. Having read so much about their products I wanted to stop by and pay their shop a visit. Elbows at the ready, I ventured into the packed shop and tried to ignore the fact that it was so busy and got playing with some products. 

I managed to keep my cool and left with a selection of goodies to try. The thing that has stuck out the most for me though it the Long Lasting Shadow Sticks



I picked up the shades 05 - Rosy Brown and 28 - Bright Ivory. These sticks glide on really easily and blend beautifully. You can create a pretty, soft smokey eye with these two shades together but the are just as flattering when used as a solid colour across the lid. The Bright Ivory in particular is great to perk up tired eyes when teamed with a lick of mascara. Aside from being great shadows themselves, I have found that they make amazing shadow primers for powder eyeshadows as well. They really help to intensify the colour of your shadow and the 8 hour hold that these have means that it holds onto what you apply over the top too! 

Being that the brand is rather inexpensive I will happily grow my collection of these shadow sticks (I'm currently eyeing up shade 36 Golden Mauve). However, I think that I will order them online as I don't plan on hitting Oxford Street again when I'm next visiting London!

Have you tried anything from Kiko yet? What other products are worth trying?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...