Tuesday 17 March 2015

Clarins Radiance-Plus Golden Glow Booster

Being pale and living in Glasgow go hand in hand. The fact that I am extremely cautious in the sun means that any prospect of an actual suntan is non-existent for me. I don't have any desire to be seriously bronzed or to have the coveted 'summer skin' that we are bombarded with on the television and in magazines. I've always been quite happy to plod along being pale.

When I came across what is described as a 'made-to-measure self-tan' I was initially intrigued. In the past when I dabbled in self tanning products I looked utterly ridiculous as it was so far flung from my natural colour. The 'made-to-measure' aspect made me wonder if there could be something out there which gave me a natural looking glow and made me a darker shade of pale (I'm sorry, I couldn't resist that horrendous joke). 

Allow me to introduce you to the self-tanner which I actually get along with and use. Regularly. Clarins Radiance-Plus Golden Glow Booster


How it works - 3 drops of this into your regular night cream. mix it in the palms of your hands and apply the cream as normal, working from the middle of the face, out and down the neck and décolleté.WASH YOUR HANDS! Go to sleep, wake up with a gentle, natural looking colour. 

You can add as little or as many drops as you like in order to deepen your tan if you wish. I personally use 3 drops, every second night. That keeps me from going too dark (for me!) yet still allows me to have a bit of colour. 

Clarins have also just released a version of this for the body too which I have yet to try but goes by the same concept of mixing it into your regular body moisturiser and having the control of how much or how little you add in for your desired colour. Pretty clever, isn't it?

Have you tried this yet? Or have you tried the body version? I'd love to hear what you think too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...