Friday 25 July 2014

bareMinerals 5 in 1 BB Eyes

BB seems to be everywhere. I a not going to lie, when I first read about bareMinerals launching a  5-in-1 BB Advanced Cream Eyeshadow  (£17) I shook my head, thinking 'when is this going to stop'. Then I got my hands on one and tried it. 
The only reason I purchase one was because it was in this box set which I picked up in Sephora while in Florida (you can see my other beauty purchases here). I was actually surprised at how much I liked this product, as I said I thought it was just another gimmick - but oh my does it work.
bareMinerals say that this product provides five benefits from the one product; long-wear colour, prime, brighten, smooth and protect. In my experience with the product it does all five pretty well. The shade that I have (candle-lit peach) is a perfect nude for me and makes my eyes look brighter and more awake without looking like I have anything on my eye lids. 
I wore this loads of holiday as my eyes were very red and itchy most days thanks to the chlorine in the pool (attractive!) so a couple of anti-histamines and a swipe of this and I looked bright eyed and bushy tailed. Now that I am back home, this has been my quick fix in the mornings before work to neutralise my eyelids and to make me look more 'done' in a few seconds. 



Have you tried the 5-in-1 BB Eyes yet? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...