Saturday 31 August 2013

Vintage Style Underwear Round-up

Hello again! So you might have read my post yesterday where I shared my recent vintage underwear purchases. If not, you can read it here.
As I said yesterday, today's post is for those still unconvinced about venturing into the underwear section of vintage clothes (or if you just want to do some underwear shopping!).

So let's get started! First up are my top picks from What Katie Did which if you haven't heard of before are a British company who are known for their vintage style underwear - I want one of absolutely everything! The company also have a great story which you can read here, on the companies timeline.


This is the black satin Maitresse Bullet Bra, which I adore. It is also available in white, but I personally prefer the black. 


There are more items available in this range such as knickers and suspender belts, so why not treat yourself to a full set? 





Here is a beautiful girdle very similar to my St Michaels one which I posted yesterday! You can also purchase the sheer gloves in the above photograph from their accessories section - very Dita Von Teese!



Another company to look at with regards to vintage style underwear are Kiss Me Deadly - which are another British based company. I want each of their collections if I am completely honest with you, they are all so beautiful!


This is the Ida collection, I do like a big of leopard print every so often! I love the deep band on the bra too, it just looks so comfortable!


The Amelie collection is also beautiful - the combination of nude with white lace is such a pretty one! 




This is quite possibly my favourite - Virgin Lace bralet and briefs. I love the lace and the shape of the bralet. I think that this set is very sweet.

So that is my round up of pretty vintage-style undies. As I said, I want one of everything from both What Katie Did and Kiss Me Deadly. Ok, maybe more than one of everything. But still.

Are there any other companies which you love? I'm always on the lookout so I'd love to know!

Until next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...