Wednesday 24 July 2013

And so, it begins.

Hello, dear reader if you are out there.

As you might have guessed by my blog's title, I'm Emily - pleased to meet you! This blog has been in the pipeline for a while now but several factors have put it back until now, the biggest factor was me trying to decide on a name which I was happy with!

So, I guess I will tell you a little about myself and about what I intend for this blog. I'm a recent graduate in French and Critical Religion and I have a passion for making things whether it be sewing, gluing, cooking or even putting my make up on and doing my hair in the morning. I am also a magnet for old things, you will often find me in charity shops looking for hidden treasures for a bargain price. I live in Glasgow, which although I complain about sometimes, I really do love. I'm hoping that Bonjour, Emily will become a general lifestyle blog where I will share my DIY projects, recipes as well as some beauty product reviews along with any other curiosities that I find along my way.

Hello! I'm Emily!
So, let's see where this takes us shall we?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...