Tuesday 2 August 2016

Bourjois Radiance Reveal Concealer




Concealer is a tricky one to get right. Too thick and you look caked and draw even more attention to what you are trying to hide. Too thin and it doesn't cover anything. I personally like a concealer with a touch of light reflection in it to brighten my skin. That being said, there are plenty which have too much in the way of light reflectors making them more suited to the job of a highlighter rather than a concealer. 

A favourite of mine right now is Bourjois Radiance Reveal Concealer. This concealer is a liquid form and has a little doe foot applicator. It has the perfect balance between thick and thin as well as illuminating and flat. I particularly love this when used under my eyes, I like to apply it using the applicator by dotting it 3 or 4 times along the contour of my orbital bone and then use my fingers to pat it in.  

It pairs beautifully with the Bourjois City Radiance foundation which I wrote about here. I have also used it with more full coverage foundations and thought that it looked great. It is my go to concealer when I am not wearing foundation, though. The shade 'light' which I wear conceals my dark circles and any imperfections and blends seamlessly into my skin. It looks so fresh and natural and I can't recommend it enough for those days where you just want a little bit of help and don't want to wear lots of heavy product. 

Have you tried this concealer yet? What did you think? 

1 comment:

  1. This looks fab for under the eyes! Glad to hear you like it! x
    http://flareaforte.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...