Wednesday 22 April 2015

Instant Light Lip Perfectors #showusyourclarins


If you follow Clarins on any social media platform you will probably have come across their #showusyourclarins campaign. Aimed to get us lot to tweet, Instagram or blog our Clarins products to show the world that we are Clarins addicts.

While I haven't photographed my entire collection (I have way too much to even mention) I thought I would blog about some of my favourite Clarins products and mix them in with my regular content every so often.

Today, it is the turn of the Instant Light Natural Lip Perfectors. These gloss-balm hybrids are an essential in many makeup bags. Perfect for minimal makeup days you get a gentle wash of colour and packs in hydration. Perfect for minimal makeup days and for the summertime!

Have you tried these yet?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...