Thursday 10 July 2014

Five Days of Fashion - Mother of Pearl



What Farfetch Say -
Mother of Pearl
Vibrant colour ways and tongue-in-cheek insect prints have made Mother of Pearl’s slip-on sneakers one of the most coveted footwear choices of 2013. But the label’s ready-to-wear is just as bold as its accessories, with a collection of citrus prints and shopping bag stripes. Those signature patterns are inspired by the label’s collaborations with artists, distilling their work onto luxury fabrics and lending them a sport luxe feel.  

My Thoughts - 
Mother of Pearl's pieces are some of the most wearable from my 'Five Days of Fashion' series.
Each piece is fashionable enough that you can imagine seeing as part of a collection for H&M and nothing looking remotely out of place. I love how summery each piece looks, the bright  citrus prints are perfect for this time of year.

Colour is everywhere with Mother of Pearl's collection - just the way I like it! Bright patterns are right up my street and I can imagine each piece from this collection in my wardrobe and fitting in perfectly. The peplum top I can imagine with some cropped jeans and a pair of ballet flats with some Audrey Hepburn style sunglasses - how chic?

Do you love the summery collection but Mother of Pearl?

Image and information in this post was provided by Farfetch, all opinions given are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...