Saturday 31 May 2014

Porefessional Vs. No7 Brilliantly Bare Beauty Enhancer

I mentioned yesterday that I had found a dupe for my beloved Benefit Porefessional. I love Porefessional, but can I let you into a secret? I love the dupe more.
Allow me to introduce you to No7 Brilliantly Bare Beauty Enhancer, my new best friend.



I didn't think I'd find a dupe so close to the Porefessional, and when I first bought the Beauty Enhancer I didn't think of it as being like the Benefit product. After I used it for the first time I thought 'hey, this has a pretty similar texture.' in fact the No7 product is even more velvety smooth on the skin and gives an amazing finish even without any other makeup on top.

I have found that the No7 product works in the same way as Benefit's and can be applied on top of makeup to disguise pores later on in the day as well. It works well at holding liquid foundation in place for the length of the day as well, but I've found a magic combination. If you read regularly, you may remember that I posted about Laura Geller's Balance'n'Brighten recently and when you team these two products together, it creates a flawless, poreless, luminous face. Even more so than when I used this with the Porefessional. No7's is absolutely amazing. 

Have I mentioned the best part? No? No7's offering is an amazing £12.50 for a whopping 40ml compared with Benefit's £24.50 for 22ml. I'm not the best with maths, but even I know that this is a brilliant deal. What's more is No7 don't go too long without some sort of offer on their products, and regularly give out money off vouchers. What are you waiting for ladies?

Have you tried this product yet? What do you think of it?

PS. Follow me on Bloglovin'! When I reach 100 followers I'll be doing a beauty giveaway! 

3 comments:

  1. Looks great! Will definitely give it a try when my porefessional runs out :)

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also will be trying this when my porefessional runs out! It's a great price!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks fantastic! Like you mentioned in the post, No7 usually hand out vouchers and I currently have a £3 off any makeup, I may have to use that on this!

    Danielle | www.theperksofprettythings.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...